And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I have this set and it's good. Since I got a set of Knipex pliers, I use them a bit more. I have a jumbo Channellock plier that I use for the big tasks.
I've got most of this set. The needlenose are my go-to; I've got the cutters; and I have a large and a small of what I guess they're calling a "Tongue&Groove". I have a slip-joint plier, although not Channellock brand, and I'm having a hard time remembering the last time that I reached for it.
Knipex pliers are more expensive but are far superior to anything Channellock makes. Any Knipex hand tool will be something you will be gifting to your grandchildren--in perfect condition.
I have this set and it's good. Since I got a set of Knipex pliers, I use them a bit more. I have a jumbo Channellock plier that I use for the big tasks.
ReplyDeleteI've got most of this set. The needlenose are my go-to; I've got the cutters; and I have a large and a small of what I guess they're calling a "Tongue&Groove". I have a slip-joint plier, although not Channellock brand, and I'm having a hard time remembering the last time that I reached for it.
ReplyDeleteazlibertarian
BE VERY CAREFUL AT AMAZON! There is a scam where hackers are using your rewards points to rack up charges. Do a search.
ReplyDeleteKnipex pliers are more expensive but are far superior to anything Channellock makes. Any Knipex hand tool will be something you will be gifting to your grandchildren--in perfect condition.
ReplyDelete