And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
There's a place near where I live. Closed barrio called valle tucan. Lots of homes built like this. Plants on roof, stone walls. Interesting, but the interior walls are all sloped so you can'l hang a picture or put a piece of furniture against the wall. Cement plastered walls and YES a problem with mold. Again, interesting but not my taste so I will give it a miss.
It looks interesting, but I am guessing that the dehumidifier has to run 24/7 - 365
ReplyDeleteThere's a place near where I live. Closed barrio called valle tucan. Lots of homes built like this. Plants on roof, stone walls. Interesting, but the interior walls are all sloped so you can'l hang a picture or put a piece of furniture against the wall. Cement plastered walls and YES a problem with mold.
ReplyDeleteAgain, interesting but not my taste so I will give it a miss.
like m0st,,, needs r00f vents. s0lves the m0ld crisis.
ReplyDelete