And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Sybil?
ReplyDeleteCybill Shepherd in her early 20s. What a doll.
ReplyDeleteClassic.
ReplyDeleteWas never a fan oddly enough
ReplyDeleteMoonlighting?
DeleteThe Last Picture Show...oh, yeah.
ReplyDeleteEMG
ReplyDeleteCrazy. I’m feeling so crazy about you.
ReplyDeleteCrazy. Crazy for feeling so blue
Wore orange tennis shoes to the oscars to make a statement about what I dunno. She's always been irritating just like her Moonlighting character.
ReplyDeleteI never watched more than an occasional few minutes of Moonlighting, I guess I thought it would suddenly be worth watching but it never was.
ReplyDelete