And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Between living in the woods in Pennsylvania for several decades and then in Colorado for another 10, I can boast that I have not raked leaves in that entire time. Between the winter wind blowing them away and decomposition into the soil... life is good.
BUURRRP!
ReplyDeleteLove the smell diving in, intoxicating.
ReplyDeleteBetween living in the woods in Pennsylvania for several decades and then in Colorado for another 10, I can boast that I have not raked leaves in that entire time. Between the winter wind blowing them away and decomposition into the soil... life is good.
ReplyDelete