And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Martini-Henry in .577-.450 as seen in Zulu. If I invest $500 in reloading stuff I'll be able to fire mine. BritishMuzzleloaders on youtube has several videos. Al_in_Ottawa
Martini-Henry in .577-.450 as seen in Zulu. If I invest $500 in reloading stuff I'll be able to fire mine.
ReplyDeleteBritishMuzzleloaders on youtube has several videos.
Al_in_Ottawa
"You my talk o' gin and beer when yer quartered safe out ere"
ReplyDelete"...Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains..."
Delete"And thrice he heard a breech-bolt snick tho' never a man was seen."
DeleteI have a "modern" version in 303.
ReplyDeleteGreat platform for re-barreling in a more modern cartridge, handsome Rifle.
ReplyDelete