And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I was doing my certification dive and spotted a beer can on the bottom. Gave it a shake and out popped a little octopus. Didn't get any wishes granted but I did get inked twice.
Incredibly fascinating animals!
ReplyDeleteProbably ate the shell fish to get himself a home.
ReplyDeleteI was doing my certification dive and spotted a beer can on the bottom. Gave it a shake and out popped a little octopus. Didn't get any wishes granted but I did get inked twice.
ReplyDelete