And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
1. That looks like it would almost certainly cause eye-watering pain if used as pictured. 2. I don't know about other guys, but I would have no use for a pictinny rail in this application. There would be no reason for me to install a targeting sight here, red dot or otherwise. What is immediately above may only have one eye, but it has never failed to hit the target and needs no assistance.
Can someone explain why I’d hang these on a handgun…..
ReplyDeleteIt would take a ballsy person to use those.
DeleteWell, only if you were a certified douchebag! Other than that, there's no reason...
Deleteagreed. Douchebags only. On trucks too.
DeleteWhere's the "commission earned" tag?
ReplyDeleteGuy running the site gets a commission on sales.
ReplyDeleteJust one question. Why?
ReplyDelete1. That looks like it would almost certainly cause eye-watering pain if used as pictured.
ReplyDelete2. I don't know about other guys, but I would have no use for a pictinny rail in this application. There would be no reason for me to install a targeting sight here, red dot or otherwise. What is immediately above may only have one eye, but it has never failed to hit the target and needs no assistance.
I thought the black one would be larger
ReplyDeleteA great gift for those who lack their own-
ReplyDeletedo they shrink during winter ops?? Where the white one's at??
ReplyDelete