Friday, August 28, 2026

Cross Species Heterochromia Iridum

 


17 comments:

  1. What species is on the left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pig ring has to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A pretty woman who ruins it with the worst kind of jewelry

      Delete
  3. that smile tells me she's the Joker's former girlfriend. Former as in long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is one of god’s beautiful creatures, the other has a septum ring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful woman ruining her face with silly jewelry.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her and the Dog have the same eyes, I like the dog, he is smarter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty teeth. Too bad about the nose stuff. Probably 8/10 crazy. Lipstick way over done. Poor dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was 'Ugh, nose snot jewellery' but thought also I wouldn't comment, not wanting to be negative.
    But then I read the comments and everyone thinks along the same lines as me !
    So ... real nice looking dog.
    Pass the peanuts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, nice looking dog. He needs to take a nip at some of that metal garbage filling her face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep the dog, take it to meet the two red lipstick no-septum piercing girls a few posts below

    ReplyDelete
  11. When scrap is pierced into the skin it is the only item people will notice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dog is way better looking and most likely less maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  13. Surprized the dawg has no nose ring…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way would the dog go for that.
      Sadly the woman did.

      Delete