Saturday, August 8, 2026


 

9 comments:

  1. Hokey smokes, what a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i never see women like this around ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're not seeing beauties like this on a daily basis, you are somewhere libtarded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate 2026. Firstly, I have to look in the mirror and admit that this woman is far closer to my granddaughter's age than she is to mine. But more importantly, I am bothered that every time I see a picture of an incredibly beautiful woman, my first thought is "This has gotta be AI.".

    azlibertarian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE! Looking at ANY women is like going to an art museum. Look but don't touch. My granddaughter is 22 years old. I love it when she brings her girl buddies by for a chat. At around 45 or 50 years old, I realized that young women were not interested in an "old man." And you know what? That's OK with me.

      Delete