And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
NEVER and NO F-ing way are any Alexa-like spy devices entering my house. If I can't find the answer with some good old elbow grease then there ain't no answer needed. Yes, I know I'm typing this on a spy device in my house. ;-P
NEVER and NO F-ing way are any Alexa-like spy devices entering my house. If I can't find the answer with some good old elbow grease then there ain't no answer needed.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know I'm typing this on a spy device in my house. ;-P
Another attractive spy
ReplyDeleteFk your surveillance toys, really.
ReplyDeleteIf it ain't a human I can say "Fu*k you" to I'm not interested
ReplyDeleteFor your latest spyware needs... Why do you shill this kind of crap?
ReplyDelete