And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I got one of these after CW posted it. It is awesome. Now I have to figure out how to dispose of my 2+ dozen assorted hand operated screwdrivers that will never be used ever again.
OK, so imma admit right up front that this little thing looks like it might be handy for me as a homeowner, especially if the bits were stored in the handle and I didn't have to search through some separate box for that little Torx bit the next time that I needed it. Or maybe this might be useful to an electrician, who spends his work day installing outlets and switches into new homes, hour-after-hour, and day-after-day.
But there is a small part of me who thinks of my late father and grandfathers, looking down at me (and us) from Heaven, and them rolling their eyes, if not shaking their heads, at the idea of their projeny being so overwhelmed by the onerous task of turning a screwdriver, that a motorized screwdriver had to be invented and used. I have gone so far as acquiring one of these, though. https://www.amazon.com/Interchangeable-Screwdriver-Klein-Tools-67100/dp/B003FC75YE/ref=sr_1_18?crid=39D0JPC5HYQHL&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.zok6RlvmYA0WvZwU8iPWr6ems9fpS0cp0E7uMvmHcdYXa_tnvksJ10QUtNktS30C4WGRckWX5XcsGJPdHCf6_enEKq44CnRfT0M1gOcbvp1FG6fxuscZyMciOpqQtQgGAONTWDM7ce2Yokl_bPaFRBDMlF8yzDrIFVTdlq5gTi3lc-v4_xmeYEc3MfmPNFQDjT65yipEINpl-4JfGn-_DQCPNLexNdpPlcnuyzBLxtIzvO6T3fhIj1EJMcBh52yopNCtO3nRTqhdqtUjgv0ZCoGgsPmrH0-lbrGEhmjkUOM.X8yfRRfFZY5CuNGTd_h9OHn9J0VuiWiqGEBToxn4avI&dib_tag=se&keywords=electrician+screwdriver&qid=1786807303&sprefix=Electrician+scre%2Caps%2C1040&sr=8-18
I got one of these after CW posted it. It is awesome. Now I have to figure out how to dispose of my 2+ dozen assorted hand operated screwdrivers that will never be used ever again.
ReplyDeleteUntil the non replaceable battery goes to crap. Better keep your screwdrivers.
DeleteOK, so imma admit right up front that this little thing looks like it might be handy for me as a homeowner, especially if the bits were stored in the handle and I didn't have to search through some separate box for that little Torx bit the next time that I needed it. Or maybe this might be useful to an electrician, who spends his work day installing outlets and switches into new homes, hour-after-hour, and day-after-day.
ReplyDeleteBut there is a small part of me who thinks of my late father and grandfathers, looking down at me (and us) from Heaven, and them rolling their eyes, if not shaking their heads, at the idea of their projeny being so overwhelmed by the onerous task of turning a screwdriver, that a motorized screwdriver had to be invented and used. I have gone so far as acquiring one of these, though.
https://www.amazon.com/Interchangeable-Screwdriver-Klein-Tools-67100/dp/B003FC75YE/ref=sr_1_18?crid=39D0JPC5HYQHL&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.zok6RlvmYA0WvZwU8iPWr6ems9fpS0cp0E7uMvmHcdYXa_tnvksJ10QUtNktS30C4WGRckWX5XcsGJPdHCf6_enEKq44CnRfT0M1gOcbvp1FG6fxuscZyMciOpqQtQgGAONTWDM7ce2Yokl_bPaFRBDMlF8yzDrIFVTdlq5gTi3lc-v4_xmeYEc3MfmPNFQDjT65yipEINpl-4JfGn-_DQCPNLexNdpPlcnuyzBLxtIzvO6T3fhIj1EJMcBh52yopNCtO3nRTqhdqtUjgv0ZCoGgsPmrH0-lbrGEhmjkUOM.X8yfRRfFZY5CuNGTd_h9OHn9J0VuiWiqGEBToxn4avI&dib_tag=se&keywords=electrician+screwdriver&qid=1786807303&sprefix=Electrician+scre%2Caps%2C1040&sr=8-18
azlibertarian
As a not-very-often user of this amazing tool, I love it.
ReplyDelete