And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I was in New Zealand a few years ago when some Killer Whales came into the harbour. A few people decided to swim close to them. I yelled out "They are called KILLER Whales for a reason" but no one seemed to listen.
How I would love to tell you they got eaten and their bones were thrown back on to the shore, a'la a discarded KFC box ... but they never got very close to the big wet mammals and so lived full and vibrant lives, as far as I know.
Divers that think wild animals are for their pleasure and enjoyment deserve to be eaten.
ReplyDeleteI was in New Zealand a few years ago when some Killer Whales came into the harbour.
ReplyDeleteA few people decided to swim close to them.
I yelled out "They are called KILLER Whales for a reason" but no one seemed to listen.
How I would love to tell you they got eaten and their bones were thrown back on to the shore, a'la a discarded KFC box ... but they never got very close to the big wet mammals and so lived full and vibrant lives, as far as I know.
There has never been a reported attack on a human by an Orca, though, like dolphins, they have saved people from drowning.
ReplyDelete