And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Former Clerk of the Privy Council (head of the Public Service) here in Ottawa had one of these as his official car. Could have had pretty much anything he wanted but he said: "If I have to get around Ottawa in a February snow storm, this is what I want." Steve_in_Ottawa
That there's a Grand Wagoneer so post '84.It's either an 84 or 85. I had an 86 and it had a different grill . I even had a green cedar canoe I'd throw on top when headed to the campground in Maine with the family.
Despite the change in vehicle and the plate referencing the Vacation movies, I can’t help believing they are on their way to Ollie Hopnoodle’s Haven of Bliss.
Former Clerk of the Privy Council (head of the Public Service) here in Ottawa had one of these as his official car. Could have had pretty much anything he wanted but he said: "If I have to get around Ottawa in a February snow storm, this is what I want." Steve_in_Ottawa
ReplyDelete1981-1986 Jeep Wagoneer. Not enough detail changes to pin down the exact year!
ReplyDeleteThat there's a Grand Wagoneer so post '84.It's either an 84 or 85. I had an 86 and it had a different grill . I even had a green cedar canoe I'd throw on top when headed to the campground in Maine with the family.
DeleteLOVE the license plate.
ReplyDeleteDespite the change in vehicle and the plate referencing the Vacation movies, I can’t help believing they are on their way to Ollie Hopnoodle’s Haven of Bliss.
ReplyDeleteI had one of those and reaerated selling every day.
ReplyDeletePerfect way to abrade the paint off your hood……
ReplyDelete