Friday, October 2, 2026

Suggestion

 Holidays coming up.  Might want to consider signing up for a free trial of Amazon Prime.  Your call.

5 comments:

  1. I use Amazon, but it's minimual. I've also heard "prime membership" is a black hole easy to enter hard to exit. Let me know if I'm not correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remove the auto pay, remove the credit card & that'll do it except for the emails from them.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the advice Birdchaser, but I've had the auto pay & the same registered CC for years to buy less than $100 of stuff a month. It's easier to ignore Prime than have to go through changing everything

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking "free shipping" is going way up next year. I pay $155 a year for that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon Prime is a ripoff. Your order is high enough or you make use of certain incentives like amazon day and you get free shipping anyway.

    Here is why it sucks though. Prime used to come with streaming tv with no commercials, now you have to pay extra on top of prime to get rid of the ads.

    Or, you can just pay the subscription for the streaming channel you and like forget the prime subscription and never watch anything you have not bought or subscribed to.

    We had prime for over 15 years, we've had absolutely no problem going without the last two!

    ReplyDelete