And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Wow!
ReplyDeleteI agree... WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteWell.... I'd say, that smile says those eyes are used to getting what they want.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteShe's back !!!!
ReplyDeletePretty/adorable!
ReplyDeleteRIP coach Ditka, he would’ve liked her.
ReplyDelete89 yrs.
Did the coach pass away recently? I am pretty sure that I saw him at a Kansas City game a few weeks ago.
DeleteDitka's huge mistake...Giving the world president obama.
DeleteLove pretty brunettes! Married to one! Life is good!
ReplyDeleteThat is a smile for any morning!
ReplyDeleteSmokin'
ReplyDeleteis that what used to be called a "come hither" look?
ReplyDeleteHoly moly. She's a real looker, striking beautiful, natural beauty.
ReplyDelete