Monday, October 5, 2026

EDC, Theme Orange

 


8 comments:

  1. In some cases the every day carry (EDC) is so comprehensive you must hire an attendant / valet to carry your EDC with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tactical vest that I wear on the farm, with camera, spare knife, lighter, bootlaces, engineer tape, waterproof bags... just for that valet reason.

    As for blaze orange, my favorite flavor is Rustoleum Safety Yellow: wedges, ax heads, prybar, that little chain saw tool, digging iron, slap hammer- all sorts of stuff that tends to hide in the weeds while making firewood or fixing fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about the rest of y'all, but my pockets are empty except for a few dog treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange comes in handy when you drop them on the forest floor. Take it from someone who was once wandering in the woods and leaned his rifle up against a tree while I grazed through a patch of wild blueberries. I had a few tense moments looking for my rifle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the safety-orange photography patch. Just need one written with, "Warning: photographer! May stop for dangerous animals. May walk over cliffs, edges, and uneven terrain trying to get good shots."

    ReplyDelete
  6. If truly EDC and I am wearing jeans or Khakis and no additional bag/pack then I my EDC is reduced to watch, phone, gun, knife, keys otherwise it is a lot of effort to wear and carry. That's just me at 195 and 5'11".

    ReplyDelete