Thursday, October 1, 2026

Box o' Fun


 

12 comments:

  1. I've got enough of those to last me out, used to buy them in 5 gal buckets back in the 80s, still have a couple of buckets not to mention the 1000s of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $8.99 for a box of 550 long ago…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $4.99 at Western Auto for a brick of 500 around 74. A $5 bill would get it out the door because the owner would take pity on the HS kids and eat the sales tax.

      Delete
  3. The Remington answer to CCI Stingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 500 round brick of .22 ammo was the best Christmas present I ever got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a box of fifty from Kmart in the old man's ammo can years ago after he had passed. Seventy-five cents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man those used to be cheap. Got a few 500 rd the loose rd boxes, the price tag is $12.65, long time ago it seems now, those days are gone, might been like 85' or 86', on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still available at Midway for 12¢ a round

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few bricks of those and maybe a bucket or two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya all are missing the point. This isn't about typical, every day, ordinary 22 ammunition. This is about Remington 22 hyper velocity rim fire (look at it more closely).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that was the most unreliable and inaccurate .22LR ammo I have ever tried until I found a box of Armscor which wouldn't even chamber in my rifles.

    ReplyDelete