Friday, October 9, 2026

 


Tabasco Original Red Flavor Hot Sauce (12 Ounce) (Pack of 2)


Commission Earned


8 comments:

  1. once upon a time......a bottle of the Pride of Avery Island, Luzianne was on practically every messhall table in the USMC. And along with steak sauce, they'd vanish before an operation in RVN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a shot of that on oysters, but if there's Crystal hot sauce I'll go for that first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or Louisiana hot sauce. Either before Tabasco, although I'll admit to liberally dousing c-rations with that stuff, before I knew better.

      Delete
    2. Crystal is well and fine but after years of Texas Pete, I've developed a taste for Cholula Sweet Habanero. Still go with TP in a pinch.

      Delete
  4. Three things I've found are available worldwide :
    Tabasco sauce
    Danish cookies in the round tin
    HP sauce

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sauce for hard boiled eggs. Make your morning spicy, or lunch or dinner or after too many beers.

    ReplyDelete