And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I don't think those are full-blood wolves. Wildlands wolves have big feet. These two have dainty feet. And I don't like the look of vulnerability and fear in the young woman. Maybe I've consumed too many Frank Frazetta paintings, but if a woman has two wolves for companions, she needs to be the alpha female. I do like the look of the two Canis xxxus. Alert and looking far: for food, for threats, for pack members.
Usually they chose the bear, or vampire.
ReplyDeleteNOT Coyote Ugly
ReplyDeleteSSS, leave the one in the middle.
ReplyDeleteAI
ReplyDeleteThe wolves look less dangerous.
ReplyDeleteShe has good friends guarding her. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteA wedding dress in the snow with wolves as friends. It’s got to be real.
ReplyDeleteI don't think those are full-blood wolves. Wildlands wolves have big feet. These two have dainty feet. And I don't like the look of vulnerability and fear in the young woman. Maybe I've consumed too many Frank Frazetta paintings, but if a woman has two wolves for companions, she needs to be the alpha female. I do like the look of the two Canis xxxus. Alert and looking far: for food, for threats, for pack members.
ReplyDeleteNow we have furry throuplets? Stoopid pic.
ReplyDelete