Thursday, September 17, 2026

Wild. Hard to look away from that.

 


20 comments:

  1. Help control the pet population, spay or neuter your pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no accounting for taste (or lack thereof).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody's trying way too hard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to look away? No, it's not. More like hard to view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moody. Very moody. Pretty girl, but there are others out there who are happier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh c'mon you "get off my lawn" guys. Let the young have their fun. Let them invent the future. Fifteen to twenty-five is when all the boundaries are pushed, until they figure out what they are really good at and get going on that.

    I always advised my daughter "less is more", but she didn't take my advice to heart. I should have started putting on gaudy makeup while she was at home to show her how stupid it looked, use a little bit of that ol' reverse psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 years ago, we said, if you get Tats, don't expect to find a good, well paying job.

    Boy, were we wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't wrong if I'm doing the interviewing.

      Delete
    2. Tattoos are an indication of 'something' that doesn't present well to a majority of people. That's been my experience, you might differ.

      Delete
    3. Tattooing is also a project of social division.

      Delete
  8. The Japanese do some really strange cultural and fad like stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully it's just makeup and not a tat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, my first thought was I hope it's just makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harmless fun. Gal is probably at a party. All good! - Snakepit

    ReplyDelete
  12. If that's under the same roof as me, I'm sleeping with at least one eye open.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty girl. I'm on the "hope it's not a tat" side.

    ReplyDelete