And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
oh, God yes. I take her home and cook for her ! a very nice and relaxed look about her. some smart guy better put a ring on her finger and fast. if I was 50 years younger, I sure would try.
And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do' Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl Round the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl
oh, God yes. I take her home and cook for her ! a very nice and relaxed look about her. some smart guy better put a ring on her finger and fast.
ReplyDeleteif I was 50 years younger, I sure would try.
Freckles on the chin or a negative reaction to foreign bodily fluids?
ReplyDeleteEvery morning another green eyed beauty! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYowza!!
ReplyDeleteis that dirt on her chin or is she starting a goatee?
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty!
ReplyDeleteHowdy, ma'am
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this beauty has freckles on her chest?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. AI can do nearly anything your heart may desire.
DeleteAnd I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do'
ReplyDeleteCause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl
Round the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl
- Steve Earle