Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Stressed, and looking desperately for that next hold.

 


14 comments:

  1. Still had time for lipstick, tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Even with bouncy pad below, I can't imagine what a fall from that height would look like.

      Delete
  2. If that were me, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs that my life was ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No gloves, no safety line, no helmet... if we could see her feet... probably barefoot or sandals.
    No sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no sympathy for anyone that takes a stupid risk like that and fails. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much criticism. Seek the positive. What about no obvious tats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminded me of "Scaling the North Face of the Uxbridge Road". Steve_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where’s the rack?

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is harder to go back down, if that is an air mattress below her? she is dumber than she is scared.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was close enough to reach the camera, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fake. Is anyone really that stupid?

    ReplyDelete