And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Spittin image of a gal I had known. Charming and kind, quick with a smile. A mandolan and fiddle player extraordinaire.
I hurt here. She invited me to watch her on stage. Can I bring a friend? Sure! She got all dolled up for me. My friend was another gal who played touchy feely until I had enough I had the very unpleasant experience of watching that lovely woman on stage deflate right before my eyes. My so-called friend had read the room and did that on purpose.
I'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteHeck, I'd buy her the whole bar.
DeleteShe's a natural beauty! Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteUnd wenn der schein trügt ?
ReplyDeleteA handsome lady
ReplyDeleteSpittin image of a gal I had known. Charming and kind, quick with a smile. A mandolan and fiddle player extraordinaire.
ReplyDeleteI hurt here. She invited me to watch her on stage. Can I bring a friend? Sure! She got all dolled up for me.
My friend was another gal who played touchy feely until I had enough I had the very unpleasant experience of watching that lovely woman on stage deflate right before my eyes. My so-called friend had read the room and did that on purpose.
sad, did you try to "fix things" ?
DeleteA young lady who's comfortable wearing a wool jacket or heavy shirt, is fine with me.
ReplyDeletecray cray
ReplyDeleteGirl next door
ReplyDelete