Saturday, September 19, 2026

Mitts and Gloves. Test: name the two positions that use mitts, not gloves.

 


5 comments:

  1. 1st base and catcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. baseball position numbers 2 and 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catcher and Former Utah US Senate seat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, catcher and first base... My Dad had a first base mitt from the 50's and it was an odd looking thing. I used it a couple times as a kid until I could take the "razzing" no more. Looked like a catcher's mitt crossed with a banana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got a first base mitt on my 10th birthday. I'm left-handed - have 7 siblings all right-handed. My mom wasn't sure I was left-handed. A couple days before my birthday, she said: "Are you sure you're left-handed?" Until then, I always had to use my brothers' gloves that fit on the wrong hand. Now I'm half ambidextrous. Played first-base my whole life. Shoulda kept that first glove.

    ReplyDelete