Friday, September 25, 2026

Luminous

 


10 comments:

  1. Waiting to talk with the manager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to feed this beautiful redhead girl. Needs some meat on her bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this young lady. "Meat on bones" is far overrated. Besides, the closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the word We are looking for "sculpted"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to be that guy but, I am starting to see more photos that are seeming to me to be AI. I may not be right but it's a felling that has been bothering me more and more. I love seeing all sorts of beautiful women, although sometimes somethings off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jezus!!!
      Don't do that!
      The AI weenie will fly off the handle in a heartbeat.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, a lot of them ARE AI. As a rule for me, everything is assumed AI.

      Delete
  6. Does she have pink eye?

    ReplyDelete