And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Don't know about any of the others, but ferrets can be very friendly, recognize their owners, appear highly intelligent, will play with dogs, but not housecats who learn very quickly to avoid ferrets . No getting around it though: they all stink, their odor can be/is highly offensive, but far more pleasant than a skunk.
I agree. My experience (limited to one large male and one small female on separate occasions) is they definitely have a distinct odor and are surprisingly friendly. I was a stranger to both and they readily let me handle them. The female had escaped it cage at a distant neighbors house, wandered into my yard, and yet when I put my hand down readily came right to it.
"Now Farmer Jones, can you identify the suspect who stole your chicken from this lineup?"
ReplyDeleteWe mink they're weaselly distinguishable because they're stoatally different.
ReplyDeleteSurprised there's no politicians listed/shown. The picture is incomplete.
ReplyDeleteKnow your weasels, very handy especially for 11/3
ReplyDeletewow.... If any one of them, just one approached me, I honestly couldn't tell which one is really was!
ReplyDeleteDon't know about any of the others, but ferrets can be very friendly, recognize their owners, appear highly intelligent, will play with dogs, but not housecats who learn very quickly to avoid ferrets .
ReplyDeleteNo getting around it though: they all stink, their odor can be/is highly offensive, but far more pleasant than a skunk.
I agree. My experience (limited to one large male and one small female on separate occasions) is they definitely have a distinct odor and are surprisingly friendly. I was a stranger to both and they readily let me handle them. The female had escaped it cage at a distant neighbors house, wandered into my yard, and yet when I put my hand down readily came right to it.
DeleteI was at a mink farm in Wisconsin when I was a small child. We were told to keep our fingers away from the cages because the mink were vicious.
ReplyDeleteIt's a distinguished looking bunch. Fine people, all of them.
ReplyDeleteNow do a political line up between Weasels, Finks, Badgers, and Rats..
ReplyDeleteWhat about Martens, Fishers, Otters, and Wolverine? Mustelidae.
ReplyDeleteHey look, four Democrats.
ReplyDeleteRepublicans are fucking you in the ass and somehow you still believe it is democrat's fault? Interesting
Delete