And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Saw the backside of two of them walking into the woman's bathroom earlier today, almost hollered, "that ain't right!", however, as I noticed the huge derriere on both of them... I instinctively knew that "pair shape" was not a "man's backside."
"NO FOOD FOR YOU!" Very good representation of the type of person whose name will not be mentioned.
ReplyDeleteLooks like my kind of restaurant
ReplyDeleteClear, no ambiguity. Like the grandma shirt, Death to Hipsters, no ambiguity.
ReplyDeleteWonder how many times it took for them to post the sign?
ReplyDeleteSaw the backside of two of them walking into the woman's bathroom earlier today, almost hollered, "that ain't right!", however, as I noticed the huge derriere on both of them... I instinctively knew that "pair shape" was not a "man's backside."
ReplyDeleteLike to hear what history led up to that no trespass sign. Certainly easy to sympathize.
ReplyDelete"i demand to speak to who put this sign up"
ReplyDeleteIt should say "Karen no eat here."
ReplyDelete