Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Heh, yeah.

 


10 comments:

  1. "Aye, we did at that!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a road atlas in the car trunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We keep the current USA road atlas, in each vehicle. GPS can and has died at times we wanted it. Biggest plus, is trip planning.

      Delete
  3. Arrrr, and some of us still do matey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can afford to now? If you don't book a hotel two weeks in advance they gouge you if you just show up unannounced. AAA used to have a book with all the hotel/motel prices listed and ratings provided. I lived in the best of times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spiral bound trucker version is still tucked into the back pocket of my truck's passenger seat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! best of times, the Left seat was the driver, Right seat was the Navigator... finger on the map, watching for & following the Exit numbers.

      Delete
  6. Brings a tear to me one good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still use maps, and an atlas…only just bought a vehicle that has GPS.
    So yeah I use maps less but still have ‘em around!

    ReplyDelete