And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Harmony Calhoun on The Cobra 5.11R, Fisher Towers, Moab, Utah
Toughest I ever did was a 5.7 top-rope back in 1990. In 1991 finally qualified for E&O/GL. That policy fornade several activities, including rock climbing. End of climbing "Career".
My boys, rock climbers themselves, are telling me that this thing came down a few years ago, but Moab has PLENTY.
ReplyDeleteNFW!!!
ReplyDeleteNFW II
DeleteOnce upon a time, half a century ago, then I got married & real excitement began.
ReplyDeleteToughest I ever did was a 5.7 top-rope back in 1990. In 1991 finally qualified for E&O/GL. That policy fornade several activities, including rock climbing. End of climbing "Career".
ReplyDeleteSomething about if that's the only snake she's been on......
ReplyDelete