Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Fancy, and very well done

 




18 comments:

  1. A clean garage is the sign of a sick mind.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. AI, no one is that neat, especially on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He obviously doesn't work on anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my exact thought. Someone who calls AAA when his TPS comes on.

      Delete
  4. I don't know a "man" with that many shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gotta be fake, nobody has a garage that neat. Heck most of the time I can't find my car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to use kitty litter about twice a year as the older vehicles.... well, they do leak a little. I hate grinding that stuff into the concrete with a plywood board and then a push broom but it does work. Is this guy's floor WAXED?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old rides don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

      Delete
  7. The garage equivalent of one of those impossibly beautiful women invented through AI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must not have kids . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who hangs their golf clubs and no bag to be seen? The machines are taking over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BORING ! way too easy to find stuff in all that orderliness (sp)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its like that for one day. That's why he took the picture.

    ReplyDelete