Sunday, September 20, 2026

Couldn't help but laugh

 


7 comments:

  1. Raccoons are wild animals I wouldn't risk it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I was going to say.
      Same with having a pet squirrel.

      Delete
  2. Raccoons are usually fine till they get older, then they go wild usually shredding your house up, and biting . Squirrels was once the number one pet I believe here in America, they chew up stuff a lot, but mostly loving creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid looks like it needs a splash of aloe lotion for the sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trapped and executed 21 of those gnarly nasty things this Summer, they still got a row of my corn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby raccoons are very cute, but they don't belong in a house with a toddler. I'm also, however, not going to cheer Anon 4:38's braggadoccio, or calling them gnarly nasty things.

    ReplyDelete