Saturday, September 19, 2026

Clock Time

 







9 comments:

  1. I gotta have the first one but my wife will think I’m crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80% of millennials, 90% of Z, and 100 % of alpha can't tell time using these anyway. Pathetic that nobody appreciates that analog time telling is the key to fractions and so much more. But hey...they are all IDIOTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, grandpa, don’t look now, but there’s some kids out on your lawn

      Delete
    2. do the letters F.O. mean anything to you anon @ 12:11

      Delete
  3. So, looks like a mix of art deco, streamline moderne, Googie, and industrial designs. All seem interesting to me, and agreed, in the modern world equally useless to a wide swath of the population.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my elementary school every classroom had a large clock on the wall with Roman numerals. Very cool. They were all slaves controlled by the master clock in the front office. That school is low income housing now. I wonder where all those grand old clocks ended up. Probably the landfill. Oh, the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At what point will "clockwise" lose its meaning?

    ReplyDelete