And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Blue eyed brunette, yeah baby!
ReplyDeletehazel
DeleteShe doesn't look like a 10, she looks like she IS 10. (mamelons give it away).
ReplyDeletewell thanks. I learned a new word reading your post and now know what mamelons are.
DeleteYowza!!
ReplyDeleteBeyond beautiful or lovely, she's easily the most visual definition of "ethereal woman" I've come across.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteCan she cook?
ReplyDeleteHer natural eyebrows are a perfect feature to complement her natural beauty.
ReplyDeleteNice specimen.
ReplyDeleteLovely, but given the indeterminacy of her age, I'll say nothing more.
ReplyDeleteMuch respect jabrwok.
DeleteUgh. A mole on her chin. Imperfection! Delete! Next!
ReplyDeleteBah! Freckles are good!
DeleteThose eyes, I don’t know what I did wrong but I apologize. Can I buy you something?
ReplyDeletewid dem buc teef she cud eat corn onda cobb throo a piket fens
ReplyDeleteOr a knothole
DeleteThat's the Gene Tierney slight overbite.
DeleteIt was sexy as hell then and it's sexy as hell now.
she's got the beginning of serious man-brows
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, but those out-of-control eyebrows are a bit disconcerting.
ReplyDelete