Wednesday, September 23, 2026


 

16 comments:

  1. Kind of woman looks better el-natural, too much makeup at least, and let down those gorgeous brunette tresses, let em flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lipstick, Powder and Paint" song comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a lot of fags here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I’m pretty sure that’s a girl

      Delete
    2. Amen brother, she's a keeper

      Delete
  4. Like a spider contemplating what's caught in her web. Hard pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Big Bopper voice) Hello, Baaaby !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beware the indigo eye liner, I'd still chance it and buy her a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sure that is a lady at a kibbutz somewhere, agree would look better without the war paint, but still pretty gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this young lady with the slight exception of the blue streaks on the sides of her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prettiest woman I have seen all week so far, love the freckles also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its good being a bloke.
    No painting chemicals around my eyes to look good.
    No flash clothes to show off my bulges (lol)
    My mum always told me that 'handsome is as handsome does' took me a lot of years to figure out what that meant ... it had nothing to do with make up, but everything to do with make up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of the ladies just got to peacock, its natural they are natural at it.

    ReplyDelete