Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Anytime. Anywhere.

 


13 comments:

  1. Hebrews 7:22-25
    This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant.
    The former priests were many in number, because they were prevented by death from continuing in office, but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever. Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

      Delete
    2. 'save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through Him'.

      Hebrews 10:11-13 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

      The sacrificial/offering work is 100% complete!

      Delete
  2. Great message, but this looks like an art installation at Burning Man, which gives me a small moment to question the sincerity.

    azlibertarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this scam phone collect real money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please deposit 25 cents

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you for not reversing the charges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently there was a Christian group that went to Burning Man this year to evangelize. They got kicked out, allegedly cause they took footage they shouldn't have (either minors or those who didn't want their pictures taken; unsure), others said it was cause their message wasn't well received by the usual crowd that likes drug-fueled desert orgies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
    He said 'stick by me I'll be your guiding hand
    Don't ask me what I think of you
    I might not give the answer that you want me to'
    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya don't need no stinkin phone for that.

    ReplyDelete