Tuesday, September 22, 2026

1948, UCLA

 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe the only 2CV in LA at the time, for all we know.

      Delete
    2. I wonder what the record for the number of college kids in a 2CV is? Is it higher or lower than the number you can fit in a VW Beetle?

      Delete
  2. Nice bunch of attractive woman, everyone looks like a keeper. Like to be in the middle of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any of those Ladies are still alive their right close to 100 yrs old

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and adore women in the 1940's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the photo was taken on Hilgard Ave, which is sorority row. The two towers above the upper left car belong to Royce Hall, one of the oldest buildings on campus.

    A couple of times a fellow prankster and I borrowed a skeleton from the anthropology department and suspended it in the right hand tower. It took the long-suffering custodial department several days to notice and remove it. This was in the 70's.

    ReplyDelete