Tuesday, August 18, 2026

When you really need that winch

 


13 comments:

  1. That's what you get when you borrow the wife's 4 door mini van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man with child standing in a bad spot if strap breaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing I saw.

      Delete
    2. It's a Cable!..still,a bag or similar in the middle of the cable and everybody get the hell off side.

      Delete
    3. They're still setting up.

      Delete
  3. Somebody must still be behind the wheel. He, is holding the baby. So that means, it must be, . . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, this situation would propel me into selling my all-terrain vehicle and finding a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some, this is the purpose of the hobby!

      Delete
    2. And I repeat, I'd find a new hobby.

      Delete
  5. Pulling the whole vehicle sideways is stupid. Pull one end at a time, less stress on the cable and better control. Sometimes, due to the situation you have to, but not this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is just to keep it from going farther in a poor direction.

      Delete
  6. The bloke riding the alligator in the middle of the puddle is what surprises me.
    I thought they only had crocodiles in that area.

    ReplyDelete