Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Super Cute

 Little kid and the Hummingbird

5 comments:

  1. I found the next short vid very inneresting.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gldmAzGQm8Q

    We have 2 new hummingbird feeders and there are at least 15 hummingbirds dive bombing all day long. My wife reloads then 2 times a day. In the evening we sit on the front porch, I sip suds, and we watch them. Better than anything on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you want them you don't realize how aggressive hummingbirds are. If they were any bigger we'd all be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago one flew into the garage, landed on the mirror of the motorcycle and just sat there. Interested in the music on the stereo maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When one finds a feeder it likes, it sits on a nearby tree branch, and defends it against all invaders. I second the comment made at 0902.

    ReplyDelete