And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
This is what she does in her spare time. She is a person who can do things, she has the mental stick-to-itness to get things done. I'd suspect that person will do well in whatever she tries.
Concussion. She’s gonna have one. Save that stuff for the gym, and respect the house you live in. As a landlord of an older home, I see a repair job coming
Maybe she had it reinforced! Love her bare space not full of the distractions that call themselves art…the real art is her improvements to her physical strength and health…a daily process worth it.
Cheated with that foot to get up.
ReplyDeleteSkills, yes.
ReplyDeleteBut marketable skills?
"Yes, yes, Miss [Mister?] Jones, that's... ah... very impressive. But I'm afraid we just don't have any openings for anyone who can do... er... that."
IDK, might make the lineman job more interesting to watch
DeleteThis is what she does in her spare time.
DeleteShe is a person who can do things, she has the mental stick-to-itness to get things done.
I'd suspect that person will do well in whatever she tries.
Along with a lot of faith in whoever installed the molding.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine what this athletic young lady would be like in bed (with me).
ReplyDeleteno doubt more tricks than a monkey on a string
DeleteBored.
DeleteAh, but can she cook?
ReplyDeleteWould, right after she gets down.
ReplyDeleteConcussion. She’s gonna have one. Save that stuff for the gym, and respect the house you live in. As a landlord of an older home, I see a repair job coming
ReplyDeleteI've done trim work & I wouldn't trust those little nails .
ReplyDeleteMaybe she had it reinforced!
ReplyDeleteLove her bare space not full of the distractions that call themselves art…the real art is her improvements to her physical strength and health…a daily process worth it.
The Internet is rife with videos of people who attempt stupid stuff like this...and pay the price.
ReplyDeleteAnd look at my bike too, everyone!!! Is the barstool lying on the floor to hold the bike upright?
ReplyDeleteAl_in_Ottawa
Sniff. Sniff... I'd swear I can still smell that girl around here, but the furniture has already had it's weekly cleaning...
ReplyDeleteBy the look of the bike, she is a tiny little thing. And lithe, and limber, and lovely!
ReplyDelete