Sunday, August 30, 2026

She likes cool guns. Wife material?


 

12 comments:

  1. can she make lasagna lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know women don't like the word, but "adorable" comes to mind. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wife has that look, after the monthly AWA shoot (Armed Women of America).'
    Then she shows me her paper targets, I wink, 'That's my girl!'
    Or as men would say, 'don't ever cheat on your wife, you'll be dead before your body hits the ground!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she she the right attitude but then again, they are all at least a little/lot crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odds are she’s crazy as the rest but damn, she’s hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever as far as she goes, but can anybody identify that gun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks a bit like my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What girl are you going on about? Tell me more about that hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m going with a Fostech Origin12. So good that the short barrel version got NFA’d years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://atrainwreckinmaxwell.blogspot.com/2025/09/your-monday-rule-5-puzzle-for-sept-08.html

    ReplyDelete