Friday, August 28, 2026

Rawr!


 

22 comments:

  1. She’s stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B.B., August 1966.

      Delete
    2. Bridget Bardot. An animal lover and supporter of animal rights.
      Of all the crazy things that chicks can get obsessed with, loving animals and being intensely concerned about their treatment is the least concerning and most understandable.

      Delete
  2. They can be vicious, can't turn your back on them, and expensive to keep.
    The other one is a leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure that is Brigitte Bardot and I think that is a cheetah. I'm guessing the plane is a Piper Seminole.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking Piper Apache/Aztec.

      Delete
    2. Piper Apache. I was checked out to fly one of those. It cost way too much to operate. Flying is a rich man's hobby and I could not afford it.

      Delete
    3. Al_in_Ottawa, I was trying to think about the aircraft that was in the TV series "Sky King" back when I was a kid. I thought it was a Seminole as well. I may be corrected. And yes, that is Bardot. I don't know anything about cheetahs. I have flown GWN and MRD. Both Maules. Steve_in_Ottawa.

      Delete
    4. Sky King's first Songbird was a Cessna T-50 Bobcat. After episode 39 it was replaced with a Cessna 310 after it was discovered that the T-50's wooden frame had begun to degrade beyond normal repair limits

      Delete
    5. Cheetahs make good pets if you have the room - they are easily domesticated. My local zoo has encounters with them because they are relaxed around people. They were common as mascots for British regiments.
      A New Zealand pilot that served in Burma in WW2 had friends in Ceylon that had two. He said they were friendly to friends and loved to sit on your lap - just big cats.

      Delete
  4. Tony's bringing the cereal
    https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/tippi-hedren-at-home-wild-photos-with-big-cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's insane. A thousand wonders she or somebody else didn't get killed.

      Delete
  5. There is an airplane and a cheetah in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya Roberts did it better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t outrun either

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cheetah, but GREAT cougar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bridget Bardot!!!

    ***SIGH!!!***

    ReplyDelete
  10. BB got arrested numerous times for "hate speech" for standing up agains't the African and muslim hordes invading France.

    ReplyDelete