And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
got to know a lady that worked the red eye flight after taking it 2-3 times a month she was sure limber as I remember. same color hair but a bit longer.
The peel and eat snack tray
ReplyDelete10-4
DeleteAthletic stewardesses. What will they think of next?!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding. Most of the current ones currently are on the portly side. - Snakepit
Deletegot to know a lady that worked the red eye flight after taking it 2-3 times a month
ReplyDeleteshe was sure limber as I remember. same color hair but a bit longer.
I’m thinking she knows many tricks.
ReplyDeleteAhh, the good old days when Stews were young, fit and sexy. Now they're middle aged, often gay and grumpy.
ReplyDeleteExactly. This has to be an old photo, because they sure don't wear uniforms like that anymore.
DeleteMy kind of carry on luggage !!!
ReplyDeleteA Stew I would stow.
ReplyDeleteWould, even a mile high.
ReplyDeleteSouthwest flight attendants were a funner bunch before they took on AirTran personnel.
ReplyDeleteThe plane wasn't the only thing that pilot was flying!
ReplyDeletehttps://acidcow.com/girls/144181-hot-flight-attendants-29-pics.html
ReplyDelete