Thursday, August 27, 2026

Meanwhile, in Ireland...

 


16 comments:

  1. Now if that dog was an Irish Setter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Four times more beautiful!!! I am four times in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defend this country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife useto ask, 'Why do you have only THREE choices, Black, Brown & Blonde - and not GINGER???'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would enjoy giving any, or all, of those five some scritchies between their ears if they were to put their head in my lap...
    RetRsvMike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only one of them will give you unconditional love though. The others will have strings attached

    ReplyDelete
  7. soon to be in hijab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Don't it always seem to go...that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone". Steve_in_Ottawa

      Delete
    2. No chance. The spirit of the Crow Goddess (the Morrigan) lives on in Irish women.

      Delete
  8. Only one soul in the whole group. I'm OK with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see wild passion, and madness, funny how close those two are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll never be bored. In ecstasy or fear of your life but never bored.

      Delete
  10. dog looks like a nova scotia duck tolling retriever

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like he be tolling sumpin else to retrieve. lucky owner.

    ReplyDelete