Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Haughty

 


11 comments:

  1. Two sophisticated and stunning young ladies standing in front of "lawn ornaments."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots. Love leather riding boots on women. It’s part of the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to wear white pants when I go riding because the laundress really doesn't have enough work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic female riding clothing advertisement. And the expressions on their faces is also mandatory for these kind of ads. Apparently women who ride hunter/jumper and dressage all have a stick up their butts and hate men, at least publicly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also the look/pose of women in "lifestyles" magazine ads (see jewelry, perfume, etc.), which cater to wannabes.

      Delete
  5. Is it mandatory to have tightly pulled back hair if you have sit an english saddle? Cowgirls don't look like that and they have nice smiles (usually).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regardless...I bet it still taste good. Guttermind. Can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know. Remember the Germanic "princess" in King Ralph? She was into being bent over and thrashed with a riding crop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best kind of hauty btch to throw down on the ground and have your way with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haughty rhymes with Naughty.

    ReplyDelete