And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I could use that to get my tools home from work, I guess my Bel Air will have to suffice. Five more days & I wouldn't be needing them at work anymore. Hell yeah.
Agree. Hate the lowrider style. Some upgrades are very useful. Here in S. Florida, Disc brakes and A/C are a must. Power Steering(along with the smaller steering wheel) and 3 speed wipers are useful. The rims should be "classic style" with current rubber.
Nice rides.
ReplyDelete55 Chevy nomad
ReplyDeleteHaughty, and hopefully, naughty.
ReplyDeleteShe smokes, so the odds are in your favor.
DeleteActually, the odds are in nearly everybody's favor if she smokes.
Maybe she is not a smoker, but she certainly has smokin' good looks!!!
DeleteIf had a car like that I might be also
ReplyDeletechances are good that she would rock your world too.
ReplyDeleteI could use that to get my tools home from work, I guess my Bel Air will have to suffice. Five more days & I wouldn't be needing them at work anymore. Hell yeah.
ReplyDeleteOne of the best days of my entire life: The day that I retired.
DeleteWould, right in the way back.
ReplyDeleteYou'd have to pick out the bones,,,,,,,,,,
ReplyDeletetake the Nomad....leave the Chica
ReplyDeleteI will follow behind you ... and she and I can wave goodbye to you.
DeleteCool.
ReplyDeleteI had a 55 and a 57 Nomad.Wish I still had them.I hate when they lower cars like that.
ReplyDeleteAgree. Hate the lowrider style. Some upgrades are very useful. Here in S. Florida, Disc brakes and A/C are a must. Power Steering(along with the smaller steering wheel) and 3 speed wipers are useful. The rims should be "classic style" with current rubber.
Delete55 rounded top on fenders. Do not attempt on a 57
ReplyDeleteAs hot as she looks I would still tell her get your beautiful ass and lovely feet off of my car. If my wife sees you you're in for an ass kickin'.
ReplyDelete