Friday, August 28, 2026

Exposure

 


14 comments:

  1. I get queezy just looking at that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any ropes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But there are knots ... in her head. Soon to be joined by lumps.

      Delete
  3. Brave soul to have these types of hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There ought to be easier ways to crap in your pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a good time to get a leg cramp

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do a Best of Exposure

    MF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that snow/ice on the face where she's planting her feet?

    I don't do such things because (other than being scared shitless of heights) is that I know I'd get halfway up and get tired/bored and then whaddaya do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Livin’ life on the edge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock climbing without a rope is NOT a good plan unless you do have a death wish. Gravity always wins 100% of the time. Just as any pilot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They don't show you the falls and there are many. Yosemite has around 16-20 deaths a year you never hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looked up "BAT SHIT CRAZY" and found the same picture there.

    ReplyDelete