Sunday, August 2, 2026

 


6 comments:

  1. An honest smile on a happy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a natural beauty that just-now-maybe woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Rob. No more, no less. We should all be so fortunate to have had at least one of them in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, according to AI detector app HiveModeration..com, this is an AI image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who, besides yourself really cares? I guess if you're were going to send her money or take her out this would be important, otherwise it's another pretty girl on the internet.
      I guess I should just stop, it's what it is.

      Delete
  5. So, symbolism means nothing to us anymore? Ai is here to stay. I'm not especially happy with it myself, but pics such as this evokes memories of people from our pasts. At least in mine it does! Thanks CW, I like it!

    ReplyDelete