Friday, August 7, 2026

 


5 comments:

  1. Damn! That is a tight fit even for a shovelnose. Still would drive that any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flathead V-8, a personal favorite. I know all it's limitations but in a light vehicle they can git up and go. And they are just SO EASY TO WORK ON. If you know "lefty loosy, right tighty" you are qualified to dive in and tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls, dogs and cars are great, but my heart is set on the Willys CJ 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My older brother Mike bought a old coupe like that that had a big hemi motor with no mufflers, the thing was really loud and fast. My dad was pissed because Mike tore up the front yard doing doughnuts making a huge mess pretty much everywhere...I about killed myself laughing because the thing was such a blast to hotrod around the yard in when I jumped in the car with Mike! Memories of a eleven year old kid! It was great!! Mike has always been a great brother.

    ReplyDelete