And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I like that. It would go up in flames quickly if an ember rolled out of the stove or some paper landed on top of the candle. And I still really like it.
Doubt if it's even lit. We never left lid handles in place, they'll get too hot to handle. Did do a quick double take on the Christmas lights under the stove, nice touch for a holiday picture. (that looks like 1" slate the stove is sitting on).
I like that. It would go up in flames quickly if an ember rolled out of the stove or some paper landed on top of the candle. And I still really like it.
ReplyDeleteDoubt if it's even lit. We never left lid handles in place, they'll get too hot to handle. Did do a quick double take on the Christmas lights under the stove, nice touch for a holiday picture. (that looks like 1" slate the stove is sitting on).
DeleteThat guitar has seen some winters.
ReplyDelete