And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
When living in and around Philadelphia, I'd often take the train to NYC. If I had seen this beautiful young lady sitting by herself, I would have taken the seat next to her.
I'd buy her a beer, the hair twiddle sealed it.
ReplyDeletejust might be thinking of catching a matinee
DeleteI would sit near her so nobody bothered her until you showed up with the beer
ReplyDeleteWhen living in and around Philadelphia, I'd often take the train to NYC. If I had seen this beautiful young lady sitting by herself, I would have taken the seat next to her.
ReplyDeleteAnd probably creeped her out.
Deleteshe's waiting for a nasty old perv to accost her, right? lol
DeleteI'd have taken the one behind her, just to keep her safe.
DeleteActually, I serve as "Uncle John" who is a harmless old man.
DeleteShe's probably in some whitetopia that has resisted the invasion and isn't "diveristized".
DeleteA little Ana de Armas vibe, no?
ReplyDeleteI love brunettes...
ReplyDeleteIryna Zarutska sat minding her own business in public transport until coddled psychopath criminal Decarlos Brown killed her. Never forget.
ReplyDeletenever trust a N166ER
DeleteYou’re the one I don’t trust.
DeleteSFC D
She's wearing a skirt and reading an actual book. My kind of woman.
ReplyDeleteStalker approved photo!
ReplyDelete